To approve a model, we require the following documents:
Government-Issued Photo ID
This must be a valid (non-expired) photo ID, issued by a government. School ID’s are not acceptable.
Examples of acceptable ID’s
- Driver’s License
- State ID Card
- Military ID
- Health ID Card (Canada)
- Postal ID (Philippines)
- Police Clearance (Philippines)
The ID must contain the following items:
- ID Number
- Expiration Date
- Date of Birth
Some ID’s show the date of birth on the reverse side. Philippine postal ID’s are an example of this. If the DOB is on the reverse side, you must combine the front AND the back of the ID into a single image and upload that image. Do NOT upload two separate pictures. We need both sides of the ID combined into ONE picture, side-by-side or stacked vertically.
You can combine the images using any photo editing software, such as Photoshop. If you don’t have any software like this, you can use a free website called iPiccy to combine the images. iPiccy has a “collage” feature that will allow you to upload two images and combine them into one image.
Items to Verify
- Acceptable ID type – The ID type must be one of the types we accept (see above).
- Date of Birth is clearly readable – If the DOB is on the reverse side of the ID, the uploaded ID picture must show both the front AND the back of the ID, either side-by-side or stacked vertically.
- Entire ID – The picture must show the ENTIRE ID, edge-to-edge.
- Expiration date is clearly readable and the ID is not expired
- Model’s name is clearly readable – You must be able to read her name without squinting and without having to guess what any of the characters in her name are.
- ID number is clearly readable.
Uploading and Reviewing ID Pictures and Documents
Steps to Follow
Models can upload and review their documents by following these steps:
- Login to model account
- Click on My Profile
- Scroll down to the Document Review section
- Select the option to capture ID pictures using her webcam, OR upload ID pictures from her computer or phone
- After she uploads her ID pictures, she can review them by clicking on the Display button next to each each picture.